Where To Stay
Zanzibar Island is a perfect diver’s paradise with miles of ocean, featuring picturesque sandy beaches and crystal clear water. When it comes to diving holidays, the Island is a perfect escape for both enthusiastic beginners and experienced divers.
If you are visiting the island to indulge in water adventures including scuba diving and snorkelling, you should probably stay in one of the Zanzibar hotels located close to any of the popular dive sites or our dive centre.
Zanzibar is home to a variety of accommodation options located close to popular dive sites or just a short boat ride from the dive sites. At Big Ocean, we offer several Zanzibar diving packages, which include accommodation stay at one of the top diving getaways on the island.
You can contact us for booking & reservation.
Art Hotel Zanzibar
* This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the ocean, in the village of Mfumbwi, Art Hotel Zanzibar features an outdoor pool.
* Guests can make use of the free bikes to explore the surroundings.
* The individually decorated rooms have a private bathroom with shower.
* The beds are draped with a mosquito net.
* The restaurant serves local cuisine. Free wired internet access is available throughout.
* Guests at Art Hotel Zanzibar can perform a variety of activities on site, including diving, windsurfing and hiking. Zanzibar International Airport is 60 km away.
* Located on an ancient coral rock on a sandy beach with views of the ocean, Coral Rock Hotel offers ethnic-style accommodation with an outdoor pool.
* Featuring a patio and a terrace with sea views, the air-conditioned rooms come with free Wi-Fi. The private bathroom includes a shower.
* There is a restaurant and a bar on site.
* Coral Rock Hotel is 100 m from the centre of Jambiani, while Zanzibar International Airport is 60 km away.
* Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
We speak your language!
Kimte Beach Lodge
* This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Kimte Beach Guesthouse & Restaurant offers accommodation in Jambiani, 44 km from Zanzibar City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
* Every room is equipped with a private or shared bathroom.
* Free private parking is available on site.
* The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire. Kiwengwa is 43 km from Kimte Beach Guesthouse, while Paje is 9 km from the property.
* The nearest airport is Kisauni Airport, 40 km from the property.
* Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
* This property is also rated for the best value in Jambiani! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
* Our private House direct at the beach we turned it in the complete renovation in to Meliks Hotel. We named it after our son. Me Iam Swiss with my Tanzanian wife running this place as Meliks Hotel since June 2016.
* Melik’s offers accommodation in Jambiani.
* It is self-contained have private veranda with seaview
* Free WIFI and Private Parking
* You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
* We speak your language!
* Set in Jambiani, Red Monkey Beach Lodge offers accommodation with traditional palm-tree roofing within 55 km of Stone Town. The property features an on-site restaurant and bar boasting sea views.
* Each of the bungalows at Red Monkey has a private bathroom, fitted with a bath or shower and free toiletries are provided.
* Red Monkey Beach Lodge features a reading lounge with book exchange, a kite boarding centre and a beachfront area, where guests can relax on the sun loungers, under umbrellas. Guests can explore the small tropical garden via the sandy pathways.
* The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, 55 km from the property.
* Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Zanzest Beach Bungalows
* Boasting a private beach area and a spa and wellness centre, Zanzest Beach Bungalows offers rooms on the amazing beachfront, a 5-minute drive from Jambiani. The bungalows are a 3-minutes’ walk from Mfumbwi village and free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.
* Guests at Zanzest Beach Bungalows can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant, including Swahili and Italian cuisine, as well as fresh fish.
* Each room has hand-made furniture and a balcony or patio with sea views. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.
* The staff will be happy to help you organise your leisure activities, including snorkeling, tours with Dolphins, spice tours and visits to Jozani forest.
* Zanzibar is a 50-minute drive from Beach Bungalows Zanzest. Guests can reach the property by taxi or by renting a car. Zanzibar Airport is 55 km from Zanzest Beach Bungalows.
* Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.